* If, for any reason, you need to cancel your confirmed booking, you should do so in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by recorded delivery to Jane Peck, Thornreed Studio, Lower Godney, Nr Wells BA5 1RZ.
* The booking deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances
* If your cancellation falls within 8 weeks of your arrival date the full rental will be payable unless we are able to re-book the same period at the same price
* Cancellation Insurance is not compulsory but we strongly recommend such insurance to protect against the cancellation penalty.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE OWNER
- If for any reason we have to cancel your booking in advance due to circumstances beyond our control for example fire, flood, exceptional weather conditions, epidemics, destruction/damage to the property (“force majeure“) you will be refunded the full amount of the booking. If we have to terminate your holiday early for the above reasons you will be refunded part of the booking fee based on the time remaining of the booking. No additional compensation, expenses or costs will be payable.